Admission Procedure For Grades I to VI
- Collect the admission kit from the Reception
- Fill the Admission form enclosed in the kit and submit the following documents to our Admission Officer:
- a) One certified true copy of child's Birth certificate.
- b) One certified true copy each of School Reports of the last three years for record purpose only.
- c) School leaving certificate.
- d) Four passport size photographs.
- Ensure that the Admission form is complete in all respects so as to facilitate the admission process.
- Final admission will be based on student performance in the competency test (Grade 3 upwards).
- Admission will be confirmed on receipt of admission fee and the first quarter fee.
- All documents in original to be kept ready for verification at the time of admission.
Criteria for Admission
Age eligibility criteria for admission to Billabong High International School, Jabalpur is detailed in the table given below for the academic year 2019-2020.
||01/01/13 - 31/12/13
||01/01/10 - 31/12/10
||01/01/12 - 31/12/12
||01/01/09 - 31/12/09
||01/01/11 - 31/12/11
||01/01/08 - 31/12/08
First come first serve basis: Admissions will be on first come first serve basis. If no seats are available, the application will be wait listed and you will be notified as soon as a seat is available.